The adventures of Undae
The educational and environment friendly video game
Help Undae to fight against many pollutants to prevent the water cycle to become a toxic zone.
A serious cleaning is essential for survival!
Guide Undae all along the water cycle with other small drops of water in various forms: vapor, rain, hail, snow.
Save them from being contaminated by pollution that threaten at any moment.
Experiment the various available tools to clean about hundred of different pollutants ready to have a fight!
What actions are most appropriate? What rewards await you? What type of cleaner will you be? Fast or "everything has to disappear"? Will you collect every bonuses?
The demo offers five levels to explore. 35 levels in total covering the water cycle are available in the full version of the game.
Undae, a drop of water like no other, begins her adventures with a single tool. Help her get the three other tools available in the five levels of the demo.
Other bonuses will be useful: crystal, speed, key, life ... to fight against the pollutants in the toxic zone!
In the full game, you will find new environments to explore and new pollutants to be treated with 5 tools that improve from level to level.
Undae will have new tasks to perform to reach the end of the water cycle.
Assist her to protect other small drops of water in different states (liquid, gaseous, solid). Avoid their contamination by pollutants, increasingly determined to invade the water cycle!
Your perseverance will be rewarded with special bonuses like the stars distributed throughout the water cycle. You will get greater chance of getting the stars if you clean every pollutant. The choice of your tool is also important!
Playing "The Adventures of Undae", the educational and environment friendly video game:
Allows to review, discover and remember:
- The steps of the water cycle.
- The states of matter and the different forms taken by water.
- Various forms of pollution, with real examples of pollutants.
- The means of action existing or developing to fight against pollutants.
- The concepts:
- Contamination by pollution.
- Treatment at the source of pollution.
- Expenditure required to use a mean of action.
- Consequence of an action.
- Helping each other.
Allows ability training:
- Evaluate a situation of risk.
- Evaluate the pros and cons of an action.
- Choose actions to take when facing a problem.
- Follow the steps to achieving a goal.
Buying "The Adventures of Undae", the educational and environment friendly video game:
Helps support the overall approach of the authors:
- Reducing the impact on the environment.
- Participation in environmental education.
- Direct trade, authors -> customers.
Try the game Undae for free (demo).